- Council of Independent Colleges Institute: New Currents in Teaching Philosophy (2021)
- AAC&U Institute on General Education and Assessment (June 2015)
- The Mentoring Project for Pre-tenure Women Faculty in Philosophy (June 2013)
- NEH Summer Institute in Experimental Philosophy (July 2012)
- UT Austin Methodology Workshop (August 2008)
- Arché Summer School at The University of St. Andrews (July 2008)
University of California Santa Cruz, Ph.D., Philosophy, 2011.
Dissertation: Intuition as a Source of Philosophical Insight: A Critical Examination of Some Contemporary Views.
Colorado College, B.A., Philosophy, 2001.
Thesis: A Harmony of Body and Soul: Plato’s Phaedo and the Attunement of the Self.